One of my favourite trends for fall? Borrowing from the boys, and this of course lends itself well to my new obsession with smoking slippers and loafers. I know, they have been around for a while but I haven't seen print, texture and decadence quite like this in a flat loafer before.
The only question remains, which to buy? I am debating between the Stubbs & Wootton camo pair (seriously, goes with everything!) and the Charlotte Olympia Web slipper. Thoughts?
Which would be on your list?
1. Sam Edelman Alvin Flat
2. Miu Miu Embroidered Slip On
3. Stubbs & Wootton Camo Slipper
4. Charles Philip Marble Print Slipper
5. Giuseppe Zanotti Jewel Tassled Loafer
6. Rebecca Minkoff Alvin Slipper
7. Charlotte Olympia Web Slipper
8. Christian Louboutin Tartan Slipper
PS, if you follow Mon Petit Chou Chou via Bloglovin, you'll need to update your feed to: